1/13/2009

Beaded Round Robins

Top going out!!
Finished block...new direction

I finished my Beaded Round Robin from last summer. It seems like I added about 10 lbs more beads this last week. I wish I had made my block smaller to begin with. The most problematic challenge was I had send my block out with a specifiic "top" marked and when it came back I decided that it needed to have the "top" in different direction . I knew this would drive me crazy until the end of my days. So even tho it involved making lots of changes, I had to do it. Is that obsessive or what?

We had two beaded round robins going at once last year and they were all gorgeous.

2 comments:

Ati said...

It has become a gorgeous block. What will it become in the end?

Andrea said...

Oh Gerry I love your folded rose and buds they are beautiful

Hugs and smiles
Andrea
New Zealand

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts