2/02/2009

Fish, fish and more fish


I've not been blogging because of this huge project. My son brought me over 500 photos such as above to edit. I'm cropping, sharpening, resizing and cleaning them up. Then I'll put them in powerpoint and also sort and ready them for his website. I don't even like to fish and I can tell you that I am tired of looking at fish, fish and more fish.... I love to go to his lodge in the summer and bake for clients but have only been out fishing once in 30 years.... In the bottom corner of the top left photo you can see a green hose. It is used to spray the fish before the photo session. I have edited that darn hose out hundreds of time already.....
The big brown ugly fish are Ling Cod (incredibly delicious)...the others are red snapper, salmon and halibut...

4 comments:

~~Sittin.n.Spinnin said...

Them are some big fishies! lol
What are they, do you know?
The things we do for our children... :)

Ati said...

Oh my goodness Gerry. I shall not show this photo to my DH, he will catch the first plane to the place were they catch those big fish.
He fishes often but never got a big halibut or a wild salmon in the sea. He got salmon in a river though.

gocrazywithme said...

Holy Mackerel!! (were there any mackerel?) That's a lot of fish. I agree with Ati, I'm not showing my DH that picture. He'd never be happy with rainbow trout again.

kerrykatiecakes2 said...

We catch Ling cod in the summer at my lake, Gerry - they are good! They are also called burbot around here.
Hugs,
Kerry

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts