2/27/2009

Marya's Heart Block

This arrived yesterday and I didn't have to think about this one at all. That big naked heart in the center was just waiting for me... I'll do ruching around the inside of cording and will add lace and beading around the outside. For the heart itself...more lace and a floral spray using larger ribbon...Helen Gibbs style. I do have some burgundy glass crystals that would be perfect on this block but will make that decision later.

Marya loves encrusted (I can do that) and she said do "as much" or as little as we like... She may have said that "as much" bit to the wrong person... Husband is out of town this weekend and I am supposed to stay off my leg as it's not healing well so guess I'll just have to sit and stitch and watch old pbs mysteries...... I can do that!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts