3/04/2009

Beaded Paisley


Except for the outline this paisley is all beads. The first was all stitching... I love doing the paisleys because, like CQ, you get to use all the odd bits. The little globby beads on the left side have been in my stash FOREVER and never fit anywhere but were perfect for this....
At this point the new paisley is a bit larger than I'd like it to be so I am going to work on the bird motif to get things back in balance..
First I must do more seams before I treat myself to another motif.
Paisley about 3" long.

4 comments:

Rose Anne B said...

That is soooooo beautiful Gerry! I love it and also the block!!!

Unknown said...

Lovely paisleys. They are so nice. It looks as if one of those little paisleys in the trim has jumped out onto the fabric!
Dakotah

Thelma said...

Love your paisleys Gerry. This block is going to be awesome when your finished.

Connie said...

Love your paisley Gerry!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts