6/25/2009

Mary's block arrives


Mary's block arrived from Australia today... Not the best photo but it was a bit difficult to photograph because it is all metallics.... Of course anytime I receive a block with the center still vacant.... it's mine... Both Diane and Faye were concerned about working on the glitz but did a great job...but I feel glitz needs velvet so will get some black velvet ribbon and pick out an image for the center... It definitely needs even more black... maybe black lace, black sequins etc. The bottom rectangle looks black but is actually dark green....Not a very large block so poor Nikki won't have much left when it gets to her... When I finish my part I'll give a synopsis of what I would do if I were to finish the block.....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts