6/17/2009

Stash Storage



I purchased a third tall storage cabinet in April but hadn't really gotten it sorted until last night... The first tall storage cabinet I had was from Target and the word "junk" sums it up nicely...long gone. The second (above) is the one I painted... much better but all plastic...but I still love it. .. It had all 2" drawers and is perfect for stuff used on a regular basis. I have it right next to my "hospital bedside" work table. I can easily reach all the drawers while sitting

This new one is MUCH sturdier and much taller, wider and deeper. It has both 2" AND 3 1/2" drawers. It was not cheap ($269) but considering how heavy it is and the shipping was FREE it was a bargain.So last evening I drug out tons of stuff in bins, sorted it, and labeled the drawers and it is now all tidy and accessible... I won't paint this one as it was available in a maple finish. I can keep it in a tiny extra room that we use for entertaining and as a guestroom.. I can just roll it out when necessary.
If I had one more with just larger drawers I could accomodate almost all the stash I try to keep in the house... I just had a birthday and have a few dollars and hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!! Their website is http://www.chandlercreations.com/site/1406927/product/CRFTkitN
and "free shipping" is one of my favorite word pairs..... I figure if we ever do move into a retirement unit, these cabinets will be perfect...

2 comments:

Ati said...

Wish I had free shipping too :-D
It is for sale now, just fine for all the dingeldangel things :-)

kerrykatiecakes2 said...

This looks like a great cabinet, Gerry! By the way, I love your new header!
Hugs,
Kerry

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts