11/29/2009

Taking a deep breath!!!


Thanksgiving is over, company is gone, I've finished my 2009 challenge block and my RRs are all caught up... I can think of starting some things new... First on the list is preparing a face for Rose Anne's face block...the ones in her packet did not fit what I wanted to do. Then I will make my DYOB blocks for the encrusted RR and also my block for 2010 challenge. They will be queen of hearts. By the end of the week I should have my first beaded embroidery finished early for the BJP... It's as close to being caught up as I've been for several months and it feels good.


But I'm starting on my winter list....

1. We have to reevaluate our spending and streamline our budget.. I found a free site, budgetsimple.com, which is supposed to be great so I will give it a try. I HATE budgeting and bookkeeping...

2. I have a couple dear friends that I used to see often and for different reasons we have drifted apart so I want to make an effort to get us back on track...

3. I have a disc of hundreds of photos to edit for my son.

4. I need to begin with at least one morning a week in the old tea room in the barn and get it sorted with stuff either donated, sold, or to the dump. If I can just discipline myself to a few hours a week...

5. I'm determined to make headway on numerous jewelry UFOs that have been around for years.

6. My packet for FeederWatch came and I want to get the tally sheets copied and start this week.

7. I want to do CQ projects for my granddaughters who will be graduating from college in 2010.

8. I need to find a spot to get a CQ group going even if I have to do the teaching and I think I may have found the spot but need to investigate it further.
I'm thinking, as I look at my list, I had better set my alarm for early tomorrow and get started...

3 comments:

Diane said...

I took a look at the budget website and it's just what I need too. I made an additional column of expenditures for craft supplies. Now that will be interesting to look at in a couple of months.

Ati said...

When I look at your to do list, I would be afraid I need a whole year to do all that and not only one winter! Good luck :-)

kerrykatiecakes2 said...

Great list Gerry! Good luck on getting it done - I have faith in you cause I have seen what you can do! Think I'm going to have to make myself a list too.... lol
Hugs,
Kerry

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts