2/17/2011

Tie and Morris

Remember the lovely tie I scanned and then it went missing??? I still haven't found it... We immediately blamed Morris who is usually guilty of everything, but unless he ate it I can't see where he could have put it that I haven't looked... So that means that I am probably guilty of putting it "somewhere safe"

So I don't know about you, but when I have exhausted my search options.... I start cleaning.. really cleaning... moving furniture type cleaning.. So far no luck but I haven't done a lot yet... I can't believe I had that tie for years and now when I can finally use it, I lose it...



And speaking of Morris... When we leave for a few hours we always put him in the laundry room where he can do the least amount of damage. We can't put Molly in there because she is terrified of linoleum floors... But Morris is 1 year old now and we thought we would try leaving him with Molly in the living room....because he cries when he is separated from her.


The sectional was neat and tidy when we left ...covered with blankets so they could look out the window .. There are about 20 cushions and pillows on the sectional and there was NOT ONE that wasn't askew. And isn't he the very picture of innocence.

5 comments:

Laurie said...

But he's so cute Gerry, what kind of dog is he? Love your couch by the way, and hope your missing tie shows up soon!

Anonymous said...

Maddening isn't it when things go missing!Morris is saying.."Who ME?"
Don't you just love living with pets!

Ruby said...

Morris was just practicing his nest building. Or maybe the sofa had too many lumps? LOL

gocrazywithme said...

Glad you like the lace, Gerry. Hope you find the tie now!

Our dog knows he's not allowed on the furniture, but will take advantage of our not being home to make himself more comfortable. I can always tell when he's been on the couch because he sends my thread balls everywhere....and I'm pretty sure he's not stitching with them.

GinaE said...

Well, I for one KNOW master Morris is innocent...Ha! My innocent boy pup ate 3 of the 4 corners on my square coffee table. It now has a table cloth on it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts