10/22/2011

Mystery block is solved....

 Had the following comment from Sharon Boggon this morning so now we know who the mystery stitcher was of a block I found on an internet bulletin board... She made it from a kit in 2007 and even sent along a link to read about it!!  Thanks Sharon...made my day!


"The stitcher unknown is me ! Thanks for selecting me. I am tickled Here are some more close ups of the block too
http://www.pintangle.com/journal/2007/3/6/bliss-bag-block-complete.html "
Deb suggested I talk about some of the "best" blocks on Block Talk and tell why I picked them...  I thought that  was a great idea and will start soon...

3 comments:

sharonb said...

Gerry I think it is funny and a compliment that you did not know the block was mine yet it made the top blocks ! Thanks

karen said...

Thanks Gerry, I will be very interested to see these "best blocks". Your insights are great and very informative.

Mosaic Magpie said...

Thank you dear teacher! I will be looking forward to seeing those blocks. btw, I am in Sharon's Encrusted Crazy Quilt class right now....I could use those best of the best inspirations.
Deb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts