3/31/2012

Carole Samples debuts as Morris's benevolent angel.

For my March CQJP Miss Carole Samples debuts as Morris's benevolent angel.   Anyone reading my blog for a while will remember when Morris chewed up my absolute favorite Carole template #23.  For days every time I looked at him I said "BAD DOG!!!!"  As it turned out Miss Carole read my blog and took pity on Morris and wished him to be out of the bad dog house.  She truly became his benevolent angel and sent a replacement for my favorite template #23










So on the block, as well as in life. Morris's angel has a cloud with a silver lining to come to his rescue.  Her cloud is a lift-up peek-a-boo and reveals the new template en route.   I still have the mangled template and it will be attached when I make these blocks into a book...











So here are all three so far....

5 comments:

Lorraine said...

This is hilarious! Am delighted to hear Miss Carole took pity on poor little Morris!

Marilyn said...

Morris is really lucky to have such a wonderful guardian angel. And you are lucky to have such a nice friend.

Marilyn said...

Morris is really lucky to have such a wonderful guardian angel. And you are lucky to have such a nice friend.

Anonymous said...

Gerry, I love, love, love these blocks. Morris's book will be a real treasure! Miss Carole as an angel and the story of the current block is just fabulous! I'm also noticing your seam work on this block ..... wonderful!! The way the stitches blend in on/with the ribbons is so clever. Please point out the seam work to Morris so he doesn't miss it while adoring his 'angel'!
SusieW

Wilma said...

What a great journal page of Morris! He looks just as innocent after doing something bad as my dear doggie Daisy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts