6/27/2012

Button Button and more Buttons

I'm always on the lookout for extra large buttons on which I can paint cottages, barns, haunted houses etc. and they're not that easy to find at a price I can afford...

So when this batch of buttons came up on e-bay last weekend I bid because it looked like it had a lot of extra large buttons in it.  I won the bid and am anxiously awaiting the arrival...  Not sure what I'll do with all the rest.  Some I can use in crazy quilting and some I'll probably take to a retreat in September to share...

When it comes and I sort it out, I'll let you know if it was a good buy or not... If I can get 12-15 buttons that are extra large (1 1/2" up) I'll very happy...

2 comments:

Jen said...

what is your price point for large buttons? Just curious.

Suztats said...

Now, that's a lot of buttons. Hope you get tons of large paintable ones.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts