9/24/2012

Life altering day!!!!

 Yesterday we decided to go to a fall festival in one of the parks as DH wanted to see the homing pigeons on display....but the exciting thing for me was the demonstration of agility training for dogs...  This is just the thing for extra fun for Morris and me....

I came home and immediately ordered a tunnel from Amazon and today on the way home from mother I'm stopping at the lumber store and getting plywood to build the ramp.. (It's hard to believe I am actually buying lumber)  Most of the other stuff I can build with things on hand...

 By spring I expect the big area by the barn to look something like this.... What great exercise for both of us... Since this activity requires me to run also, an absolute necessary piece of equipment will be a heavy-duty support bra to avoid serious bodily injury from a bouncing boob.


And of course Morris is a natural champion!!!


5 comments:

Bree at "Bree's Way" said...

How absolutely wonderful! I look forward to seeing you on tv at the contests!!! I know Morris will be the winner :D

Cathy said...

Awesome AND hilarious! :-). What a great idea for both of you! Gotta love those safety bras, hehe! hugs, Cat

Marilyn said...

Sports bra....too funny :). And I love Morris' smile in the picture. Chevy had some agility training but I had forgotten until he tried to climb the ladder on the bars at the playground when we were out for a walk. Now the poor guy has arthritis in his shoulder and can't even do too much walking, never mind running. Sad because you could see the joy when he used to run. Now his exercise is having DH throw the ball down the hallway and barking while DH fetches it....DH doesn't see the humour in that (giggle)

Lorraine said...

I'm laughing so hard with this post!

Susan Elliott said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you both. You'll be winning that competition in no time!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts