4/30/2013

Rotten Rabbit and Dear Abby!!!

 Somehow I have mislaid the rabbit on felt which I had almost finished.  I have searched everywhere to no avail...  I will move on to the next block and hopes it appears.  If not, I shall have to do another...

















And this is my "dear Abby"...sometimes called "blessed Abby."  With ultrasound, massage, exercise, sim treatments and ice packs she has me walking again without a cane and almost NO pain.

I am going to have to stay awhile at the assisted living facility with my mom and will  have no internet access... Hopefully just a day or two.









6 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Check that Morris!! Bet he's got, or had, the Wotten Wabbit!

Marilyn said...

OH, oh. Maybe Morris finally found a bunny he could catch. Abby sounds like a keeper. Hope your Mom is better soon.

Shirlee Fassell said...

Rotten rabbit is probably hiding out in your barn.... he diidn't want to be stitched to your square!!! Good wishes for a speedy Recovery ... great opportunity for some quality time with mom.

Lady Locust said...

Hmmm... I don't know about your house, but in mine I just know there is a nest somewhere because I am constantly chasing dust bunnies - maybe he's visiting those relatives:) Good luck.
JoeyLea
http://thelocustblossom.blogspot.com/

Cathy said...

I agree with Carol - check with Morris regarding the bunny. or maybe he has stashed it with one of your bras, LOL. Sounds like you are almost back to walking pain-free thanks to Abby (and your own hard work, I am sure!). Don't go nuts in the Assisted Living, and don't let your mom commandeer your time! Hugs, Cathy

margaret said...

wonder if rotten rabbit has come home yet or if he is still being a naughty rabbit.

Trust you are soon home again and feeling tons better

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts