1/04/2017

Delightful, fanciful lace abodes.....



 

A dear friend Kathy Streeter took my simple little lace cottage pattern and did a cottage of her own.  The lace is everywhere..  The way she did the roof is especially clever..using several kinds of lace.
 
If you can enlarge the photo check out the way she used ruching for greenery in front of the house and felt for other shrubbery..  Lots of great ideas here.. Plus how beautifully it's framed...
 
On a downsized cottage for feathered friends another friend Kathy LaFrancis just sent me this photo yesterday of a lace cottage of a different type.  Of course I love the bird button.  It is just too cute for words...
 
Don't forget the lace cottage tutorial is still up.  Hope someone else is trying a lace cottage this winter and send me a picture.... http://olderrose.blogspot.com/p/well-i-my-cottages-garden.html

3 comments:

margaret said...

such a pretty cottage, in my dreams I would live in a cottage like this

Renee said...

These are beautiful!

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Such fun pieces! I'm so glad the creators shared with you so you could show us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts